SUMMMER!!!!!!!!

Let the wildin begin........

Sings loudly "waw waw wild thoughts" OK so I'm getting carried away silly me..
But its summer guyzzzzz!!!!!!! This is the time when those bikinis and short shorts should be out of the closets... Let the weaves and nails rain not to mention the out grown hair and dye nation for the guys.... Hmmmmm wonder what the trending hair color is gonna be for summer17 .
This is the time to relax and vaca from all those school works and exams. With csec and cape out of the way its just the results that we should be worried about right?..? OK lets not go there for now

Longer hot days shorter hot nights....... Sigh 
Summer job hunting and the works, lucky for me I have to work in august and my dad decided to have me join a swim club for July, there goes my fun whoopsie!!!! Not..... at least I still get to sleep in late. Have a few parties to attend I just wanna be on the nice list mayne.....
How can I forget food???... I have to tryout some new stuff this summer.
Bury the old and boring resurrect the fun, wild and optimistic. (Tries to sing like Chevaughn.. "Its a holidaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy")

Please do not over dweet this summer 
"Wi a ova dweet"
Let loose, have fun, party hard most Importantly drink responsible.....
Enjoy it for me and you......

Summer to do list:
Go out (lol)
Visit at least 4 attraction sites in Jamaica
Read at least 6 books (don't fear wattpad is near)
Meet up with the squad
Go to at least 3 parties

Summer playlist:
Summer time Vybz Kartel
Holiday Chevaughn ft Ding Dong 
Ova Dweet Popcaan
Wild thoughts Rihanna, Bryson Tiller, Dj Khaked na
Impact Alkaline
Likes Chronixx

Mar-Mac
Feel free to comment some songs from your playlist for this summer
You can also mention some sites I could visit
Xoxo

"Stop acting like you live twice"- unknown

Comments

Popular Posts